Monday, January 30, 2012

Christ in Me


By: Morgan Martin        

Daily worries. Anxiety over decisions. Future plans. Life changes. I struggle with all of these thoughts more frequently than I would like to admit to myself. Yesterday, I was so encouraged with this verse.

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live... If this is true, it isn't about what I want for my life, or what will make ME happy. It isn't what I have planned out for my life that matters anymore. It is about Christ living IN me. I am now living a life by faith in God. I need to daily surrender my plans and my goals, and daily surrender to HIM. He will direct all those things and lead me in a way that He will be most glorified. I have no idea where that way will lead or what that road will look like, but I don't have to know that. I know Him. And that is all I need.